YOU DID IT! The initial funding for HABIBI.WORKS was successful – your support enabled us to set up all the planned Workshops in Katsikas.
Our motivation is as big as ever – stay with us now and allow us to keep this amazing space up and running!
Click here for our EU banking details. Click here for a currency conversion of US-Dollar to Euros.
How Does the Donation Form Work?
- Insert your donation amount. We appreciate any sum, whether it’s 5 or 500€ – each person is welcome to donate as much as they want to and can.
- Single or repeating donation? The usual donation procedure includes a one-time donation, but it’s possible to donate on a regular basis (monthly, every quarter, every half year or yearly).
- Contact information: We need your contact information for the payment process and the donation receipt.
- Newsletter: Whoever leaves the tick in the “I want to be informed”-box will be taken along on the tour with us virtually. (You are always free to unsubscribe anytime!)
- Means of payment: direct debit, credit card, PayPal or giropay? It’s all possible quickly and securely – without fees for you or for us!
- Tips for Betterplace: The operator of this brilliant donation form (the non-profit gut.org gAG) finances itself solely through donations. Whoever wants to leave a tip can tick the box and those who exclusively wish to donate to Soup and Socks select the “no tip” option.
- Accept the terms and conditions: Please tick the box here as usual to enable the transaction.
- “Donate now” – click this button and we say: THANK YOU
- Donation receipt: you will receive an immediate e-mail confirming your donation. The official donation receipt for the tax office will always be sent off at the beginning of the following year.
What is Betterplace.org?
Betterplace.org is our new partner regarding all the donations to Soup & Socks e.V.! The Berlin-based company helps us in addition to a variety of other non-profit associations (e.g. German Alliance for Civilian Assistance e.V. or the more popular colleagues from Sea-Watch e.V.) with the donation process. Even better: Betterplace.org takes care of the sending of donation receipts for us (so that you can be applied towards tax), a very time and energy-consuming task.
And the best is yet to come: As Betterplace.org is run as a non-profit cooperation, it doesn’t cost us a cent.
Bottom line: It’s a very flexible and free solution for you and us! So please make use of it.
Our request therefore: Please use the donation form above! You will save us fees and will avoid bureaucratic work for yourselves with the donation certificate at the same time. Thank you J Let us know at any time if you need help filling out the form: email@example.com or give us a call at +4917644433528 .
I Don’t Like Online Payments and Want to Pay via Bank Transfer!
Alright! If you have read the section above about why we prefer receiving donations via the donation form and you still have a problem with it, we don’t want to turn you away…
Transactions to our foundation’s account:
Note to payee / reference: Soup and Socks + your address + email address (if you need a donation receipt)
Account holder: Soup and Socks e.V.
Bank: Sparkasse Heidelberg
Cash donations: We can also accept cash donations in consultation. Just contact us in advance to agree on a transfer.
How can I get a donation receipt?
We put together all information regarding donation receipts for monetary- and valuable equipment here.
Can I donate equipment?
We can only accept material donations to a certain extent; here you can find a list of possible donations.
The Final Words
We have ambition goals and depend on each bit of support from your side. We can do this together! Each donation will be recorded neatly and be put at your disposal in a transparency report. Please don’t be surprised if the donation counter doesn’t automatically move higher after a donation – we have to check each and every donation. We try to update the current amount of money collected daily, including offline cash donations.
Thank you for your trust and support! Your Soup&Socks Team